If you’re looking for an opportunity to be in the automotive industry as a valued team member at Frontier Autobody, your search is complete. We are on a constant watch for new employees to join our team and encourage all those with initiative, drive and a strong work ethic to apply.
Our body shop offers a competitive benefits package, career advancement opportunities, convenient location, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the typical job, while earning an above average salary we want to hear from you.
We offer our thanks to all applicants but only those that match a position will be contacted for an interview. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to follow-up phone calls or emails. Only those candidates that match a position will be contacted for an interview.
Please send your resume and cover letter stating the position applied for to:
1488 Red River Drive
Refinish Technician/ Experienced Prepper – Frontier Autobody
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job Type: Full Time
Frontier Autobody in Winnipeg is looking for an experienced, motivated prepper/painter to lead our refinish department towards increased productivity.
This fast paced, high volume collision center requires an experienced lead prepper with strong leadership and organization skills. The job requires filling in on refinishing when the lead painter is away. Qualified candidates must understand and follow product usage and consistently follow procedures in place.
- Contribute to building a positive environment
- Energetic and passionate about our trade
- Strong communication skills to be an effective leader
- Help improve processes to benefit production and customer service
- Attention to details
- Work with production manager to set goals and targets
- Organize work flow for refinishing team to increase productivity, improve cycle times
- Ensure consistent quality repairs for customer retention